Terms & Conditions :
In order to access the live-streamed courses/classes or to download the Educational Content in the mobile application, you will need to use a personal Android Device that meets the system and compatibility requirements (a Compatible Device”). The Compatible Devices may change from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future. Thus, kindly make sure that the device that you use is compatible with our system/software to avail the Subscription Service.
- The Subscription allows you to access live-streaming of Educational Content on a subscription basis in the subscripted category for viewing, for a limited period of time during the Subscription Period.
- Usage Rules:Due to the limitations imposed on us by our Educational Content providers i.e. Educators, the Educational Content we make available to you on SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. Subscription are subject to restrictions on viewing access and on the length of time we make them available to you. These restrictions may change over time as we add new features, devices and content to our Subscription Service. The following are restrictions for accessing Educational Content on SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. Subscription:
Live – Streaming of Education Content:
You shall get access to attend live- streamed classes/courses of the Educational Content in your subscribed category during the Subscription Period through your mobile application through compatible Internet-connected devices.
: You shall only have option to do in-app download and the downloaded Educational Content can be viewed by you during the Subscription Period in your compatible devices. After downloading the Educational Content, you shall have access to the same for the Subscription Period only and all access to the downloaded content shall be removed on expiry or termination of your Subscription, as the case maybe.
You can attend the live-streamed courses/classes of the Educational Content and watch and re-watch them later during your Subscription Period, by in-app downloading or streaming it, as often as you want and as long as you want provided that you have an active subscription and the viewing is within the Subscription Period or for a period of time as provided in this Agreement.
Subscription & Payment.
You can subscribe to the category of your choice by clicking the Subscribe option and making the required payment for the subscription plan of your choice.
Limited License to Educational Content.
Subject to payment of the Subscription fee, and your compliance with all terms of this Agreement, SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. and the Educator grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license, during the applicable Subscription Period, to access and view and attend live-streamed classes/courses of the Educational Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for personal, non-commercial, private use only. We may automatically remove you access to the Educational Content from your Compatible Device after the end of the Subscription Period or in accordance with any restriction mentioned in this Agreement.
In-App Downloading. You are granted license only for in-app download of the Educational Content in the mobile application or on such Compatible Device so permitted. Screen-casting or downloading on any other device or in any manner not permitted herein shall amount to immediate termination of Subscription along with termination of access to all downloaded Educational Content with a right to initiate appropriate legal action, at the sole discretion of SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd.
Modification of Subscription.SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Subscription Service, or any part of the Subscription Service, at any time and without notice (except as required by applicable law), and SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. will not be liable to you should it exercise such rights, even if your ability to use Educational Content is impacted by the change.
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted material, trademarks, rights of publicity or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. may deny access to the Services to any User who is alleged to infringe another party’s copyright. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your copyright has been infringed, please notify SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. of the same.
All admissions will be considered done after receiving full fees and with complete documentation (educational documents). If student will not provide all concerned documents within the given timeframe (as per the date finalized by the Institute),institute holds the right to cancel the admission of the student then and there. Also, institute’s service charges will not be refundable but the fees will be refundable as per the Institute’s guidelines.
In the process of admission, it is Student’s responsibility to ensure that all the documents and information provided by the student to the institute is true and accurate.
If it is discovered that Student application contains incorrect, incomplete or fraudulent information, there is a re-assessment of Student fee status, or significant information has been omitted from Student application form, the Institute may withdraw or amend Student Admission, or terminate Student registration at the institute, according to the circumstances and also can take the action against the document and information provider.
Conditions of admission
The institute may pursue legal proceedings in relation to non-payment of fees.
If you have any concerns regarding payment of fees or require further information about tuition fees (including the refund of tuition fees),please contact the Finance Department. And deposit all original receipts and a declaration of non-payment or reason of refund and you can collect amount from finance department after deduction of service charges.
The Institution shall not be liable for failure to perform any obligations under the Contract if such failure is caused by any act or event beyond the Institution’s reasonable control including acts of God, war, terrorism, industrial disputes (including disputes involving the University’s employees),fire, flood, storm and national emergencies (“Force Majeure Event”). If the Institution is the subject of a Force Majeure Event, it will take all reasonable steps to minimize the disruption to Student studies.
The agreement between you and the SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.shall be subject to the following terms and conditions: –
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
- All prices, unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, trade organization/s, manufacturers etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD..
- All products are duly screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard quality, composition, style or model that they represent.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.through their website www.bssei.in and mobile application BSSEI Digital Learning app for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.bssei.in , APP, other affiliated website and or mobile applications without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The User agrees clearly that the use SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD. Online Service is at the Users sole risk. SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or expressed take place between the vendors and the User.
- Any student enrolled with SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feel that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or bus, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the Centre In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee. However, if a student applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only admission fee and first installment of tuition fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The registration/admission fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
- If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be same as students, who would pay the fee in installments.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus. They should not expect reminders and calls from the Centre.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of`200 will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount will be charged in cash only.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide active e-mail I.D. Mobile No and WhatsApp No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result of tests , important notifications, updates and/or any other information of the Institute will be sent to the student through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the time of admission.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc., the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to Registered Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name, Batch, and Subject. of the student.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 3 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay`500/- for re-admission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.may also contact the user through email, call, WhatsApp and/or SMS to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user’s mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc.
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).In all cases, SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT.LTD.from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
Direct marketing. We may send you SMS or other direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including by email and SMS. You may opt-out of our marketing communications
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU
- When you use the Platform by way of registration, log in, creation of a user account or creation of a post, purchase of a test series, attempting a mock test, etc. or by way of interaction via third party websites and/or mobile applications or by way of any other communication with the Platform, SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. may collect your personally identifiable information including name, date of birth, gender, demographic information, photos, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, credit card or debit card details, geographic location, mailing address, social media account details including list of contacts/friends and examination preference.
- By registering on the Platform, you agree and confirm your consent to providing SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. with your aforementioned personal information, which is lawful, necessary and permissible. You at all times have the right to discontinue the use of the Platform. SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. is not liable to provide you with its Services in the absence of or your refusal to provide the aforesaid information. Additionally, SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. is not liable to ensure or maintain the same quality of its Services to you, as it may for a user who provides all aforementioned information.
4. Any information provided by you under SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. s “create a post” feature, comments, upvotes or otherwise any information that you provide on the Platform is not personal information and shall become part of SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. s published content. SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt.Ltd. may use the aforementioned information without your consent for purposes including but not limited to improving its products and services, developing new products and services and sending you messages about promotions and offers.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application/products/Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application/Services/products. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide. We use an outside credit card processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Use of Copyrighted Material Policy
General Policy Against Infringement
SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd., as well as members of the SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd community, including faculty and students, are owners and also users of copyrighted works. Just as we expect others to respect the copyrights we own, so too do we expect all members of the SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. community to comply with the provisions of Indian copyright law and avoid infringement of copyrights owned by others.
It is the responsibility of each member of the SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. community to attempt in good faith to avoid copyright infringement in all SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. activities, including the preparation of course materials, research and publications, web postings, recorded class room video and other displays and performances of the works of others.
Use of peer-to-peer computer file sharing programs that are primarily employed to share copyrighted works is also prohibited on the SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. network.
Members of the SamskritaSamskriti Educational Institute Pvt. Ltd. community who willfully disregard copyright law do so at their own risk and face potential legal liability as well as sanctions pursuant to student and employee discipline procedures.
Please note that the use of copyrighted material in course packs (print or electronic) is not within the Guidelines and does not constitute fair use. Permission of the copyright owner is required for use in course packs.
Information Gathering And Usage
- Registration / Information
When you sign up with Website or App we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services / third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
You may provide us with certain information such as your Name, E-mail address, Correspondence address when registering for certain services such as Online Registration / Submit Resume, Contests. This information will primarily be used for the purpose of providing personalization and verification.
- User communications
When you send email or other communications to our Website or App , we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services
that provides SMS functionality, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
- Log information
When you access our Website or App services via a mobile application, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. So, in any case we do not store any of the payer’s payment or transaction information.
When you visit the institute Official Web site, the following information may be collected from you, either voluntarily or involuntarily:
- Your computer or network IP address, which must be validated in order for you to access the SAMSKRITA SAMSKRITI EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE PVT. LTD. Official Web site;
- Your e-mail address and message when you communicate electronically with us;
Note: By submitting a payment through the online-payments site you are agreeing to these terms and conditions including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
Refund & Cancellation :
In case of any technical issue found in online fee payment, such as :
- During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening.
- The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction.
- We shall not be responsible in any case until the course fee paid by student or parent is credited in to the Bank Account of the institute. If credited into our account, the refund policy will be applicable as per the institute norms.
REFUND POLICY FOR CLASSROOM COURSES
- Registration Fee Refund: No refund of Registration Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Course Fee Refund: No fee refund of any type will be made under any circumstances after joining the Online/Offline Short-Term Courses, Distance Learning Courses, and Yearly Courses.